Born out of necessity, but here to stay. In an increasingly digitising environment, the University of Twente offers with the online streaming platform UT.LIVE a real-life experience during a virtual event.
UT.LIVE incorporates both the live elements as speakers, stages and networking of a regular event with the perks of a digital one: worldwide reach, low costs and greater accessibility.
BUILDING DIGITAL EXPERIENCES
The online streaming platform has been used for various major and minor events since 2020 and is continuously optimised in order to provide attendees with amazing digital, inspiring experiences.
Interactive at its best
The best way to keep attendees engaged is by letting them meet each other. After all, people are the most interesting part of an event.
Attendees are able to watch different live streams and at the same time interact in a group or 1:1 chat. This not only ensures greater engagement but also provides them with the extra information when needed.
Understanding your audience
By going digital you can track every click, view and dwell-time. This gives you useful data insights into your customers' interests and behaviour. Far more than you will ever get in the physical world.
Features platform UT.LIVE
All-in one event platform
- Various programme concepts possible such as webinar, talk show, and parallel sessions
- From start to finish: online event platform UT.LIVE (event builder, hosting)
- Data dashboards for tracking behavioural data
- One platform available on laptop, tablet and smartphone.
- Chat functionalities: group and 1:1 chat
- Upvote questions by viewers
- Push and Call-to-action notifications
- Rewatch event afterwards